There’s no question that there’s a direct relationship between your appearance and your confidence. And since confidence has such a huge impact on everything from your personal life to your professional life, it makes sense to make every reasonable effort to improve it! A healthy, beautiful smile is a great place to start, but what if you’re like most people and simply weren’t born with the smile of your dreams? Two words: cosmetic dentistry! You might be surprised at how relatively small procedures from a cosmetic dentist in Orlando can provide big results. In many cases, you can completely transform your appearance (and confidence) in just 1-2 appointments. Keep reading to find out more!
WHAT KINDS OF COSMETIC ISSUES CAN BE CORRECTED?
Here are just some of the common cosmetic flaws that can be corrected:
- Crooked teeth or gaps – You’ll be glad to know that you don’t necessarily have to get braces to straighten your smile! Today there are options that are not only invisible but much more comfortable as well.
- Yellow or stained teeth – Professional whitening is one of the most common cosmetic procedures for a reason. It provides big results for a relatively small investment of time and money.
- Chipped or broken teeth – Cosmetic bonding is a great way to mask chipped or broken teeth!
- Small or misshapen teeth – Veneers or Lumineers are an excellent solution for this issue because they adhere to the front of the teeth and give them a whole new appearance – usually in just two appointments.
If you’d like to know more about what treatments can benefit you, the first step is to schedule a consultation with a Dentist In Orlando who offers these types of cosmetic services.
HOW CAN A GREAT SMILE INCREASE YOUR CONFIDENCE?
A great smile is a powerful tool for leading a confident life. In fact, an Article in Psychology Today talks about some of the benefits of smiling, but first, you have to feel good about your smile in order to show it off!
Here are just some of the ways researchers have found that a smile enhances your life:
- Smiling makes you look younger.
- You feel happier when you smile – even if it’s a fake smile!
- Others perceive you as more intelligent, likable, and attractive when your smile.
- Smiling activates more “pleasure-centers” in your brain than chocolate!
- Smiling can make you look thinner.
Since the benefits of a beautiful smile are so well documented, why not take advantage of all that cosmetic dentistry has to offer?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Ziyad Maali is an award-winning general and cosmetic dentist in Orlando. From simple whitening treatments to porcelain veneers, he offers a wide variety of treatments to fit every patient’s unique needs and budget. He always works closely with patients from start to finish to provide the results they’re after. If you have any questions, he can be reached via his Website or at (407) 255-2391.