Do you have flaws or imperfections in your smile that you wish would just disappear? Thanks to your cosmetic dentist in Orlando, they can! If you’ve been wondering about cosmetic dentistry but don’t know what services you could benefit from most, you can take this helpful quiz. Read on and answer the questions to the best of your ability—don’t worry, there aren’t any wrong answers!
#1. ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW WOULD YOU RATE YOUR SMILE?
- Between 7 and 9: I have a few minor chips or flaws that I wish weren’t there.
- Between 4 and 6: It’s average, but there are imperfections that make me feel self-conscious.
- Between 1 and 5: I have permanent discoloration, chipped, broken, or missing teeth.
#2. DO YOU WANT TO PERMANENTLY ALTER YOUR SMILE, OR ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TEMPORARY?
- I want to keep my natural tooth structure intact.
- I am willing to consider alteration if it achieves my desired results.
- My teeth need all of the help that they can get!
#3. WHAT IS YOUR COSMETIC DENTISTRY BUDGET?
- I want my treatment to be the most cost-effective that it can be.
- I am willing to spend a little more on a beautiful smile.
- I am ready to spend what it takes to achieve the smile of my dreams.
#4. DO YOU HAVE BROKEN, DECAYED, OR MISSING TEETH IN ADDITION TO COSMETIC FLAWS?
- No, my teeth are in good shape.
- My teeth are healthy, but I have a few minor chips.
- Yes, I have oral health issues in addition to cosmetic flaws.
WHAT’S THE RIGHT COSMETIC TREATMENT FOR YOU?
If you answered…
Mostly 1’s: You could benefit most from cosmetic bonding. This treatment is not only quick, but it’s one of the most affordable cosmetic options as well. Using tooth-colored composite resin, your dentist can sculpt away minor flaws to make them disappear. This will give you beautiful teeth without breaking the bank.
Mostly 2’s: You may want to consider porcelain veneers. These thin shells of dental porcelain are designed to cover the front surfaces of your teeth, changing their size, shape, and color to deliver you a beautiful smile. The best part is that they can correct numerous flaws all at once.
Mostly 3’s: You would benefit most from a smile makeover. This combines two or more Cosmetic Treatments, and sometimes even restorative services to provide you with a perfect smile. After a consultation with your dentist in Orlando, you’ll know what treatments you need, and you’ll be able to receive a price estimate.
Are you ready to erase the flaws in your smile? Contact your dentist to take your first step towards a beautiful set of pearly whites.
ABOUT THE PRACTICE
At Sand Lake Dental, Dr. Ziyad Maali and Dr. May Chen provide quality care for their patients. They are experienced in enhancing patients’ smiles and boosting their confidence. For any questions, they can be reached through their Website or by phone at (407) 255-2391.