Have you ever wondered how life would be if you didn’t have a flaw in your smile? Imagine looking like one of those people that belong on the cover of a glamorous beauty magazine? If you didn’t know before, you are one of those people! The flaws that stand in your smile now don’t have to be visible forever. There aren’t any corrections that are too far gone or extensive to be executed by your cosmetic dentist, Dr. Ziyad Maali. SandLake Family Dental takes pride in improving our patient’s smiles in a single, personalized, comfortable cosmetic procedure: veneers in Orlando. View our testimonial page to witness our ecstatic patients rave about how we have changed their smiles—and lives—with our high-quality cosmetic dentistry.
A BRAND-NEW SMILE IN THREE DENTAL APPOINTMENTS: PORCELAIN VENEERS
Many patients don’t know that there is a comprehensive way to makeover their smile. Sometimes, patients feel like they have too many flaws to cover and render themselves hopeless. This is simply not true. SandLake Dental offers porcelain veneers and slim, lightweight shells of dental porcelain that cover the front surfaces of your teeth for a complete smile transformation.
In just three dental appointments, you can have a dazzling new smile.
- The first is a complete examination of your overall dental health and consultation to help Dr. Maali understand your smile goals.
- The second appointment will be a hardly noticeable shaving of your natural teeth to create room for the veneers to fit perfectly on top of your flawed permanent teeth.
- In just two more weeks, our dental labs will have your permanent porcelain veneers ready. Then, your final appointment will be setting your veneers in place.
A NEW SMILE BUILT TO LAST
On average, porcelain veneers are built to last a Minimum Of 10 Years (their longevity can vary from 7 to 20 years). The dental materials that cosmetic dentists have used have gotten much stronger and more durable over the years, so there’s a great chance that your veneers may even have a longer life with the proper care. Just like your natural teeth, porcelain veneers are susceptible to damage if they aren’t maintained.
MAINTAINING YOUR PERFECT TEETH
One of the qualifications we look for in suitable candidates for porcelain veneers is the commitment to good oral hygiene. After placing your veneers, you must be prepared to practice excellent at-home dental care habits, keep all your appointments with your cosmetic dentist in Orlando, and live a generally healthy lifestyle.
- Prevent tooth decay of your natural teeth beneath your veneers by practicing good brushing and flossing habits.
- Prevent gum disease by diligently keeping up good oral hygiene habits.
- Avoid excessive force on your new and natural teeth by eliminating bad habits like nail biting, chewing ice, and wearing a nightguard if you experience teeth grinding.
- Maintain the brightness of your veneers by avoiding excessive coffee, tea, wine, berries, and smoking.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
If you’re ready to improve the overall look of your smile and do it quickly at that, Contact Our Office to schedule an appointment with Dr. Maali. Our SandLake Dental team looks forward to helping you reach your smile goals.